Friday, December 17, 2010

Review: Sprayology Party Relief



Sprayology is a line of homeopathic vitamin oral sprays designed to improve your health.Their website says that:

"Sprayology marries science and time-honored natural medicine with  convenience and innovation to enhance healing and well-being naturally.   Sprayology re-defines wellness and makes it easy to incorporate natural  products into your daily life for better health naturally."


Sprayology's products are divided into four categories: Rejuvinates, Relieves, Restores, and Rebuilds. Rejuvinating sprays include "Diet Power" and "Brain Power", Relieving sprays include "AllergEase" and "Party Relief", Restoring sprays include "PMS Suppert"," Acne Tonic", and "PMS Support", and Rebuilding sprays include various multi vitamin and mineral supports.

Having grown up taken lots of science classes and living with a father who is a doctor, I personally never believe in "miracle cures," alternative medicine, or anything not supported by hard science.

So why did I try Sprayology then? Well, they were having a sale on Gilt, I had a $25 credit, and I suffer from terrible hangovers that aspirin and orange juice are absolutely no good for. So I decided, why not?

Well, after my bottle of "Party Relief" arrived, I couldn't wait to try it out. The instructions on the bottle says you should spray two sprays under your tongue before and after drinking as well as after each hour of drinking, but I wasn't about to use a spray every hour that I was at a party. So I did two sprays before I left and two sprays after I got back many hours later in the early A.M.

The next day, despite the copious amounts of alcohol I consumed, I was not at all hungover! There was no nauseating feel in my stomach, no headache. Although I didn't feel as good as I normally would and my eyes were still puffy and bloodshot, my symptoms were a lot better than usual.

That said, Party Relief is not a hangover cure. There are still some morning where I still do feel sick after a night out. However, I do very much believe that this spray reduces the occurrence and severity of hangovers. I don't know what sorts of vitamins are at work here, but I never go out without using this magical little bottle.


Have you tried any of Sprayology's products? How did they work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory