Thursday, December 23, 2010

J. Crew Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

J. Crew is my college staple. As a self-proclaimed preppy girly-girl, their classic, all-American pieces are perfect for my taste. And when it comes to must-have pieces such as soft tees, cashmere cardis, and school-appropriate shorts, no one does it better than J. Crew.

Here are some of my favorite looks from J. Crew's Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. The bright colors are definitely wiping away my winter blues. I particularly love the pops of orange and yellow in Lena Ashikhmina and Juana Berga's outfits (pictres 1 and 3). Take a look for yourself and dream of the warm spring days that will soon be here.

Lena Ashikhmina

Imogen Morris Clarke Juana Berga Veronika Antsipava Daria PleggenkuhleLi Ming Geh 
Photo Credit: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory