Monday, September 6, 2010

Vote: Which Shoes Are Your Favorite?

Dear Readers,

I will be going abroad for the fall semester in less than two weeks to study in Beijing, China's bustling capital. Lately, I've been fretting about what to pack. What's the weather going to be like there? Will I need my snowboots? Etc.

From my pasts visits to China, I know that girls there like to dress up a lot more than girl in the states, which means plenty of dresses and heels are a must. While dresses are easy to pack, I'm having some trouble deciding which shoes to bring. So I'm asking you guys for some help!

Below are four shoes: three booties and one pair of pumps. I only have enough space to bring two - believe me, I'd bring them all if I could! Please vote on which pair is your favorite to help me decide which ones to bring! Feel free to leave a comment too :)



P.S. Anyone know a way to shrink heels that are too big? I ordered the Steve Madden ones from Gilt but they're like an entire size too big (I think my feet shrank). I know I shouldn't wear ill-fitting shoes, but I love these pumps so much! Especially the studs. So if you have any advice, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory