Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shop My Closet: Harajuku Lovers "Karl" Heels



I was going through my closet and found these shoes that my mom got me during this spring. I love them but I already have so many pairs of heels and these are just a tad small, so I must say goodbye to them.

They're by Harajuku Lovers - designed by Gwen Stefani and inspired by the fashionable girls in the Harajuku district in Japan. They're size 7.5 and are brand new with the box and stuffing and everything. They're retailing on heels.com for $79.99 but I'm selling them on Ebay with a start price of just $9.99.

So check out my listing if you're interested. If you're a follower of CollegeInStyle, mention that in a message to me and receive a 10% discount on the final price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory