Sunday, August 29, 2010

Deals and Steals: $10 Pucci and Smashbox Sephora Finds



Every Wednesday, Sephora releases new specials and puts new items in their "Sale" section. While some week's specials aren't that great, I am a huge fan of what's on sale this week.

Pucci Vivara Rollerball - $10 (Originally $25)



I've never heard of this particular Pucci perfume before so I stopped by my local Sephora to check it out. I was shocked by how much I liked it - it's a fresh, floral scent but it's incredibly crisp, not overly floraly like Juicy Couture's fragrances or Princess by Vera Wang. Plus, it's a good-sized 0.3 oz, bigger than most of Sephora's rollerballs.

Plus, this perfume is normally super expensive - $94 for a 2.7 oz bottle, so get this while you can! I stocked up on four - one for me, my mom, and two to give as gifts.

Smashbox O-Glass - $10( Originally $22)





The O-Gloss has long been a lip-favorite. Infused with tons of antioxidants and Goji-Berry C Complex, this gloss goes on clear and then transforms into your customized shade of pink. On me, it gives a gorgeous berry bed. Plus, it's very moisturizing.

Do not use chapstick or other lip products prior to applying. This way, the gloss gets closest to your lip and the color is more vibrant.




Plus, get a free sample of Ole Henriksen's Truth Revealed Super Creme and Truth Is In the Eyes Peel Concentrate (a $35 value) with any order! Just enter code "TRUTHSERUM" at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory